Infobase is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Infobase takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Just for Kids:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Films on Demand is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Just for Kids. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on JFK:
- Phone: 1-800-322-8755
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 132 West 31st Street, 16th Floor
- Postal address: New York, NY 10001
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day or less.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Digital Services Department
Director of Digital Services
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
VPAT 2.0 Information
- VPAT 2.4 Last Updated: September 29, 2020 (current version)
- VPAT 2.3 Last Updated: February 22, 2019
The Accessibility Conformance Report Template includes criteria from WCAG 2.0, EN 301 549, and 2017 Section 508. The 2017 Section 508 is also called the Revised Section 508.