Interactive Transcripts are now available for all English language videos. Interactive Transcripts allow you to view the full text of the video, search within the full text, or click on any word in the transcript to jump to that exact point in the video.
Using the Advanced Search, you may locate all titles that have interactive transcripts. Simply select the video content type and the following advanced filter will appear: Show only programs that have interactive transcripts. Check this box to show only results that have a transcript available.
How interactive transcripts work:
- On the View Video page, if a title has an Interactive Transcript available, the Transcript link will display in the top right of the video player in blue.
- Click the play button on the player and the video will begin to playback as normal.
- Click on the Transcript tab to view the interactive transcript. The current point within the transcript will be indicated by the highlighted portion of the text, and will progress in real-time.
- To jump to a different section of the video, simply click on a word within the transcript and the video will jump to that point. You can also jump back/ahead using the status bar on top of the transcript module, or within the player itself.
- Advanced features, such as keyword search, print transcript, and auto-scroll toggling, are also available within the Transcript tab.
using, ada, compliant, subtitles, cc, closed captioning, captions